Organic Garden Soil
- Rich aged mineral soil
- Selectively graded and washed sands
- Graded horticultural ash
- 45% specially formulated high nutrient organic compost
- Ph 6.5 – 7.5
- Physically stable soil
- Retains nutrients due to active mineral components
- Use this soil in most forms of home gardening
- Flower beds and veggie gardens will require extra fertilizers
- Topping up garden beds.
- Meets Qld Government soil requirements
- Conforms to Australian standards 4419
- Provides deep root growth
- Weed and nut grass free
- Human waste free
- As all plants have different requirements, consult your nursery to determine if this soil is suitable for your plants.
- As with all gardens build to minimum depth of 300mm
- Water before and after planting
- Lightly fertilize with a complete fertilizer after planting. This will help the microbial activity in this organic soil
- Planting vegetables? They are ferocious nitrogen eaters so fertilize weekly with a soluble fertilizer
Our Topdressing isn't topsoil, it's an organic recipe containing 45% specially formulated high nutrient organic compost and river sand. The organic mix adds nitrogen and calcium stimulating root growth and lush green foliage. The sand allows you to level your lawn while providing drainage.
In 14 days with daily watering your lawn will be lush green and your neighbours will be green with envy.
APPLICATION IS EASY simply rake it through your lawn until the tips or your grass show through. 1m3 treats about 80-100m2 (10m x 10m).
Our Topdressing contains chicken manure. If you don't water your lawn daily for the first couple of weeks it can burn your lawn.
Our topdressing acts like a fertilizer so if you've got weeds in your lawn it will make them grow faster too. Spray weeds before topdressing.
We stock a wide variety of organic mulches including Cypress Wood Chip, Pine Barks and Sugar Cane Mulch.
Our range of soils include: Garden & Organic Soil Blends, Top Dressings, Screened Top Soil
Available in the following grades: 20mm, and a 25-75mm mix
Sand & Gravel
We can supply all your sand and gravel needs from various grades of crusher dust, river sands to gravel and road base.
Our cement comes as bag cement, premix, rapid set as well as premix mortar, gap sand and joint filling sand.
Plastic & Weed Control
Our range includes 'Weedmat', 'Mulchmat', 'Silt Stop', as well as black plastic.
Pavers and Retaining Wall Block
The Landscape Centre supply
pavers and garden retaining Blocks by order. Call for a competitive price and be sure to keep an eye on our specials page.